InQ.Social MailMaster insights API deliver high-level performance data on your MailMaster marketing campaigns.
Each API request must be executed with a set of authentication details, set up in your InQ.Social administration area. Read more on InQ.Social API security options.
The InQ.Social MailMaster Insights API provides the following endpoints:
Get EQuery Campaign Performance Data
|RecipientsCount||The total number of recipients in the campaign||integer|
|SentCount||Number of sent emails||integer|
|FailedCount||Number of failed submissions||integer|
|ReadCount||Number of customers who opened the email||integer|
|Name||Name of the EQuery Campaign||string|
List of Customers in the Campaign
- see paged list reference for the paging parameters
- State (…/customers?state=)
- Ready: Return list of recipients that not received the email yet
- Sent: Return a list of recipients that have been sent the email
- Failed: Return a list of recipients that we couldn’t deliver the email to.
- Read: Return a list of recipients who read the email.
- Unsubscribed: Return a list of recipients clicked an option to unsubscribe from these emails.