InQ.Social has incredibly easy to integrate our services into your WordPress Site. First of all, please make sure that you have installed our official plugin for WordPress.
NOTE: At the moment we support only self-hosted WordPress sites. Which allow modification of theme files.
If you need to know how to create the Interactive Widget, please refer to the widget creation guide first.
1) Navigate to your Interactive Widget’s dashboard.
2) Click on (Get Code) button.
3) Select and copy the code.
4) Open your site administration dashboard and expand the Appearance menu on the left.
5) Click on Editor link and select a template you wish to edit. Please refer to WordPress Help Pages for information what template you’ll need to edit to place your widget into the right place.
6) Once the code is in the right place, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
This is it!