- Set up and validate an email address.
- Create at least one Customer Audience. Make sure that the customers in the audience contain email addresses and the total number of the recipients is within your monthly allowance.
To create an EQuery campaign:
- From the Flow Menu click EQuery link.
- Click Create New EQuery.
- Choose the type of the EQuery. There are three types:
- Question: Optimized campaign for a question.
- Offer: Optimized campaign with one click to action button in the email.
- Rating: Optimized campaign for a rating request.
2. On the first tab of the wizard:
- Name your campaign
- Select sender’s email address.
- Pick a date & time for your campaign to be sent out.
3. Select at least one audience of customers who will receive the email.
4. Populate the subject and message textboxes. Make sure that they do not contain any mistakes, it is not possible to make changes to the campaign once you created it. But you will be able to cancel it and create a new one.
Create a list of options. Set up MetaTags for each option and use Up/Down arrow buttons to move the options up and down.
5. Choose what will happen after the recipient click one of the options. By default, he/she will be redirected to a standard “Thank you” page. However, you can specify a different URL here.
6. Style your EQuery as you like. Change the colors and specify a background image if you need.
7. Preview your EQuery, Send yourself a test. Once happy, click Create to schedule the EQuery to be sent on the specified time. Please note that it would take some time to process the recipients’ list and get the emails prepared. We recommend scheduling the EQuery at least one hour ahead.