To access the Action Links:
- From the Flow Menu click a website name, where you wish to place the Action Link. Wait for the website dashboard to open.
- Click the website name that appeared next to the Flow Menu and click Action Links in the menu.
- Click Create Action Link button on the toolbar.
- Choose the type of the Action Link. There are two types:
- Link: It will appear as a normal link on the web page.
- Button: The Action Link will appear as a button element.
2. Complete the Action Link form.
Name: Give it a unique name, so you can identify the Action Link later.
Text: The text that appears on the Action Link.
Post Click Text: The text that appears when the user already clicked the link. This is optional, if not specified, the previous text value will appear.
- Do Nothing: We capture the click event but no action will be taken.
- Redirect to an URL: We capture the click event and redirect the user to the specified URL.
Metadata (MetaTag): Click to set up the MetaTag, which is formed out from the selection of Meta Verb and Meta Product. Every time when the user clicks this Action Link we will create a record with the specified MetaTag. Later, you will be able to find all customers who executed this MetaTag across multiple services and group them into an Audience.
Css: You can specify a custom CSS class name or style for the Action Link.
- Use . to specify CSS class name.
- Use CSS tags without selectors to specify inline style.
TIP: One of the key features of InQ.Social Action Links is that the appearance and behavior of the links and buttons are fully controlled from your InQ.Social account.