Before you can start to use our email services like MailMaster and EQuery, you’ll need to register an email address that will be used as sender’s address. For example [email protected]
To make sure that emails will not go to the spam folder and you own the address we need to verify it and you have to create a DKIM record. Please follow the steps below to register an email address:
- Sign into your InQ.Social account and using the Flow menu navigate to the Administration page.
- Click Emails panel link and then click ( ADD EMAIL ADDRESS ) button.
- You will need to provide an email address and a signature, a text that will appear at the bottom of EQuery emails. Something like “Example.com team, Thank you”
- Once you submit the form we will process the request and email you instructions on how to set up a DKIM record on your end. That will ensure that emails you send through InQ.Social will legitimate and end up in the SPAM folder.
- Usually, it takes a couple of hours to set it up and as soon as your email address fully verified, you will be able to start to use InQ.Social email services.